ABOUT THE MATCH
The 23rd match of Bangladesh Premier League(BPL) is scheduled between Cumilla Warriors vs Rajshahi Royals on 28th December. The match is going to be held at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka and its live telecast will begin from 1:30 PM (local time).
This is the second face-off match for two teams they had already meet at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram on 24th December, which saw Cumilla Warriors being defeated by Rajshahi Royals by 7 wickets.
If we take into consideration the previous matches at this venue, the side batting second wins more matches than the side batting first. So as per the trend, the toss winning team will likely field first in this match.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch had produced few high scoring runs in this BPL season and one can expect another batsman-friendly pitch when Cumilla Warriors meet Rajshahi Royals.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF CUMILLA WARRIORS
Dawid Malan, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Sabbir Rahman, Soumya Sarkar, Dasun Shanaka (c), Yasir Ali, Mahidul Islam Ankon (wk), Robiul Islam, Sumon Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Al-Amin Hossain.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF RAJSHAHI ROYALS
Liton Das (wk), Afif Hossain, Shoaib Malik, Ravi Bopara, Andre Russell (c), Nahidul Islam, Alok Kapali, Farhad Reza, Abu Jayed, Mohammad Irfan, Kamrul Islam.
MATCH PREVIEW BPL 2019-20
- In the last match against Dhaka Platoon, Cumilla Warriors did not change their team line-up following their five-wicket loss.
- Now, they are fielding the same line-up against Rajshahi Royals but the batting positions of Dawid Malan and Soumya Sarkar will be reversed.
- Malan will continue as an opener along with the Bhanuka Rajapaksa.
- Royals are going to retain the 11 players who helped them win the last 2 matches against Khulna Tigers and Cumilla Warriors.
- Liton Das will continue to open the bat along with the Afif Hossain and the number 3 position will be occupied by the Shoaib Malik.
- The new ball will be shared between Mohammad Irfan and Andre Russell in the power play.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
The Royals are blessed with several match-winners in the form of Shoaib Malik, Andre Russell, and Ravi Bopara and that gives them an edge to win.
Click here for Dream 11 Fantasy Picks