ABOUT THE MATCH
The first BPL (Bangladesh Premier League) match is going to start on December 11, with the first clash to be played between Chattogram Challengers and Sylhet Thunders at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka. The match will begin at 1:30 pm (local time).
This ground is mostly good for batting but will slow down a bit during the second half. If we take the last 5 matches played here into consideration, 4 of them were won by the side batting first. So the toss winning team will probably choose to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch is mostly favorable for batsmen mainly in the first half of the match. The average first innings score is around 152.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF CHATTOGRAM CHALLENGERS
Imrul Kayes, Junaid Siddique, Avishka Fernando, Mahmudullah (c), Nurul Hasan (wk), Ryan Burl, Imad Wasim, Rayad Emrit, Rubel Hossain, Enamul Haque Jr, Muktar Ali
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYLHET THUNDER
Johnson Charles, Shafiqullah Shafiq (wk), Mohammad Mithun, Mosaddek Hossain (c), Jeevan Mendis, Monir Hossain, Rony Talukdar, Sohag Gazi, Ebadot Hossain, Nayeem Hasan, Mohammad Sami
- This is going to be the seventh season of Bangladesh Premier League(BPL)
- West Indies hitman Chris Gayle is not going to play and will only be available after the first half of the tournament due to the injury he is recovering from.
- This team is captained by the Mahmudullah and players like Imrul Kayes, Rubel Hossain, Rayad Emrit have been retained by it.
- Mosaddek Hossain is the captain of this team and Jason Charles will be one of the openers.
- Middle-order batsman will include Jeevan Mendis and Mohammad Mithun.
- Mohammad Sami and Edadot Hossain will head the bowling attack, with Rony Talukdar and Sohag Gazi being the two all-rounders of the team
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
As Sylhet Thunders had beaten Chattogram Challengers three times in the face-off matches, Thunders will have the upper hand. However, Challengers’ team has the best all-rounders in its squad.
Click here for Fantasy Picks