ABOUT THE MATCH
The 27th match of Bangladesh Premier League(BPL) is scheduled between Chattogram Challengers vs Cumilla Warriors on 31st December. The match is going to be held at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka, Bangladesh and the live telecast will begin from 1:30 PM (local time).
Chattogram Challengers are spotted on the top of the points table with 6 wins out of 8 matches whereas Cumilla Warriors are on the 5th place with 2 wins out of 7 matches this is the crucial match for them if they want to survive in this league.
Most of the matches in this ground are ended positively for the first bowling team and its witness in the many matches so the toss winning team is expected to likely choose to chase as per the trend.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Till now there are no indications of pitch worsen and this pitch is total will be in the favor of batsman we can expect a high scoring game in this match the average first innings score on this pitch is 156.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF CHATTOGRAM CHALLENGERS
Enamul Haque Jnr, Liam Plunkett, Lendl Simmons, Rayad Emrit, Junaid Siddique, Mahmudullah (c), Imrul Kayes, Rubel Hossain, Chadwick Walton, Nasir Hossain, Muktar Ali, Ryan Burl, Nurul Hasan, Nasum Ahmed, Jubair Hossain, Imad Wasim, Avishka Fernando, Mehedi Hasan Rana, Pinak Ghosh, Kesrick Williams, Muhammad Musa.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF CUMILLA WARRIORS
Stiaan van Zyl, Dawid Malan, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Kusal Perera, Sabbir Rahman, Soumya Sarkar, Al-Amin Hossain, Dasun Shanaka (c), Abu Hider Rony, David Wiese, Yasir Ali, Sunzamul Islam, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Mahidul Islam Ankon, Fardeen Hasan, Sumon Khan, Ifran Hossain, Robiul Islam.
MATCH PREVIEW BPL 2019-20
- Chattogram Challengers are in the top of the points table, they have the best batting line among all the teams.
- In the last match, the bowling unit had performed well Ryan Burl and Muktar Ali restricted Dhaka Platoon 124-9.
- The unrated player Nurul Hasan had provided his good finishing touches to the team so far.
- This team is depending on the batting unit the team eyes are totally on Dawid Malan after the great performance and being the top run-getter until with 303 runs.
- But he failed to perform well on Saturday against Rajshahi Royals but we can say he is the backbone for the team.
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa and Dasun Shanaka their place going to be filled by Stiaan Van Zyl and David Wiese in this match.
- Coming to the bowling unit except for Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Soumya Sarkar, and Al-Amin Hossain other’s performance was very disappointing.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
keeping in mind the previous performance of the team we are going with the Chattogram Challengers because Cumilla Warriors are already struggling to move from the 5th position in the points table and also Chattogram had won against Warriors by 16 runs.
Click here for Dream 11 Fantasy Picks.