ABOUT THE MATCH
The Women’s Super Smash 2019/20 is scheduled between Canterbury Magicians vs Otago Sparks on January 14th, 2020. The match is going to be held at Hagley Oval, Christchurch, and the live telecast will begin from 10:30 AM(local time).
14 matches were played here, out of which 8 matches were won the side batting first, so we can expect that the toss winning team will likely choose to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch has bounce throughout the game and whoever has the skill could let the ball talk and the pitch favors the bowlers.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF CANTERBURY MAGICIANS
Frances Mackay (C), Laura Hughes, Jacinta Savage, Jess Simmons, Gabby Sullivan, Emma Kench, Sarah Asmussen, Missy Banks, Nat Cox, Ella Chandler, Allie Mace Cochrane, and Kirsty Nation.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF OTAGO SPARKS
Suzie Bates (C), Hannah Darlington, C Blakely, Eden Carson, M Cowan, Emma Black, Marina Lamplough, AJ Wellington, S Gray, Sophie Oldershaw, Katey Martin, H Jansen, and Bella James.
MATCH PREVIEW | WOMENS SUPER SMASH
- Canterbury Magicians have announced that they are not making any changes to the squad. The unchanged 12-women squad for the game remains.
- No changes are expected in the playing 11 either.
- Otago Sparks announced that they are not making any changes to the squad
- They would not like to tinker with the winning combination.
- Expect an unchanged playing 11 from the Sparks.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
According to the previous match, reports are going with Otago Sparks, they are expected to win this game.
Click Here For Dream11 Fantasy Picks.