ABOUT THE MATCH
The 24th fixture of Super Smash is scheduled between Canterbury Kings and Central Stags on January 7th, 2020. The match is going to be held at Hagley Oval, Christchurch, New Zealand, and the live telecast will begin from 04:00 PM (local time).
This is the 2nd head-to-head match for both teams this season. They had met previously in the 11th match where the Canterbury team won by 30 runs against Central Stags.
Now, Central Stags is in the third position of the points table whereas Canterbury is in the fifth position. This is, therefore, a crucial match for both the teams.
Canterbury Kings team was successful in chasing last time. The toss winning team will elect to bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch is good for batting. The last match on this ground saw both the teams scoring 200+ runs.
There will be a bit of a cloud and wind for Tuesday’s match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF CANTERBURY TEAM
Cole McConchie (c), Leo Carter, Cam Fletcher (wk), Andrew Ellis, Will Williams, Henry Shipley, Blake Coburn, Chad Bowes, Jack Boyle, Stephen Murdoch, Ed Nuttall.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF CENTRAL STAGS
Tom Bruce (c), George Worker, Dane Cleaver (wk), Christian Leopard, Kieran Noema-Barnett, Josh Clarkson, Willem Ludick, Ben Wheeler, Ryan Watson, Ajaz Patel, Blair Tickner.
MATCH PREVIEW & MATCH PREDICTION
- In the previous match, the Canterbury team won the match against Northern Nights by 7 wickets.
- The top-order batsman Jack Boyle and Chad Boyce put on a partnership of 64 runs.
- Leo Carter hit an unbeaten 70 which includes 6 sixes in an over.
- Williams and Nutall had to bowl well with a low economy rate.
- In the previous match, the Central Stags team lost the match against Auckland by 4 wickets.
- Top-order batsmen like George Worker, Dane Cleaver (wk), and Christian Leopard are not performing well.
- Ajaz Patel, Ryan Watson, and Ben Wheeler are bowling well with a good economy rate.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By considering the recent performances of the team, we are going with Central Stags. Both the teams have valuable players and winning will depend on their performances on the match day.
Click here for Dream 11 Fantasy Picks.