ABOUT THE MATCH
Brisbane Heat and Melbourne Renegades play each other for the first time in BBL. Brisbane Heat lost their previous match and hold the 6th position on the points table.
Melbourne Renegades registered a 12-run victory against Sydney Thunders in the previous match. After losing many matches, they are in the last position on the points table.
The toss winning team will choose to bowl first as both teams have good bowling line-ups.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Gabba pitch looks like a bowling pitch and batsmen have to struggle to get runs.
There are will be a 50 percent chance of rain on Sunday.
- They lost their previous match against Adelaide Strikers by 10 wickets.
- Matt Renshaw is the only batsman to score a respectable 43 in a pressure match.
- Almost all the bowlers failed to pick up even one wicket in the last match.
- Chris Lynn has been playing consistently in almost every match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BRISBANE HEAT
- In a match result decided by DLS, Melbourne Renegades won by 12 runs against Sydney Thunders.
- Sam Harper scored a brilliant half-century in the last match.
- They have almost lost hopes of getting into the top 4 positions.
- Daniel Christian picked up 3 main wickets in his 2-over spell.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF MELBOURNE RENEGADES
Cameron Boyce, Marcus Harris, Shaun Marsh, Sam Harper (wk), Beau Webster, Mohammad Nabi, Dan Christian (c), Jack Wildermuth, Samit Patel, Will Sutherland, Andrew Fekete.
HEAD TO HEAD:
⦁ BRISBANE HEAT – 3
⦁ MELBOURNE RENEGADES – 8
⦁ Draw – 0
⦁ No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
⦁ BRISBANE HEAT– L W L W W
⦁ MELBOURNE RENEGADES – W L L L L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
⦁ BRISBANE HEAT– Chris Lynn
⦁ MELBOURNE RENEGADES – Sam Harper
⦁ TV – Sony Six
⦁ Online– Foxtel sports
⦁ Match Timings – 06: 10 PM IST/ GMT
Click Here For Dream11 PredictionsDream11 Predictions.