ABOUT THE MATCH
Bermuda and Uganda will face each other in the sixth match of CWC Challenge League Group B 2019. The match is set to play at Al Amerat ground on 6th December.
After facing a three-wicket defeat in the first encounter, Bermuda is likely to bounce back in the second match of the CWC challenge league. Whereas Uganda opened the season with a win against Jersey and are hopeful to continue with their winning ways.
The Al Amerat is a well-balanced pitch and the team winning the toss is likely to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch at Al Amerat is a balanced pitch and is more supportive of pacers and batsmen. spinners too get slight support from this pitch.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Bermuda
Kamau Leverock, Terryn Fray (C), Tre Manders, Okera Bascome (WK), Delray Rawlins, Zeko Burgess, Duente Darrell, Dion Stovell, Kyle Hodsoll, Justin Pitcher, Onais Bascome, Sinclair Smith
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Uganda
Roger Mukasa, Arnold Otwani (WK), S Ukani, Ronak Patel, Brian Masaba (C), Dinesh Nakrani, Riazat Ali Shah, F Nsubuga, Kenneth Waiswa, Bilal Hassun, Richard Agamiire
- Bermuda has lost their last match against Hong Kong by 3 wickets and 4 balls to spare.
- Despite Manders and LeveRock’s half-centuries, they failed to win in their opening match of the season.
- Terryn Fray the lead of the team along with K Leverock and T Manders will form the top order.
- Then the middle order D Rawlins, D Stovel, D Darrell and O Bascome are followed.
- J Pitcher, D Rawlins, Onais Bascome, K Leverock will form the bowling attack.
- Uganda has come up with a victory in the opening match of the season against Jersey.
- It was Dinesh Nakrani who led the team to the win with his 79 off 70 along with Shahzad Ukani’s 47 off 56.
- Even in the second encounter with Kenya, Uganda won by three wickets and 4 balls to spare.
- R Mukasa and Arnold Otwani are set to open the innings for the side.
- Shahzad Ukani, Ronak Patel and skipper B Musaba will follow the middle order.
- D Nakrani, F Nsubuga, R Agamiire, R Ali Shah and Bilal Hassun will form the key bowling attack.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Uganda is in a consistent form and is favorite to beat Bermuda in the sixth match of CWC Challenge League Group B 2019.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.