The Challenger Match of Big Bash League 2021-22 is all set to play between Sydney Sixers vs Adelaide Strikers on 26th January at the Sydney Cricket Ground – Sydney, Australia (13:55 IST / 8:25 GMT).
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Sydney Sixers Predicted XI:
Josh Philippe (wk), Justin Avendano, Nick Bertus, Moises Henriques (c), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Sean Abbott, Hayden Kerr, Ben Dwarshuis, Nathan Lyon, Steve O’Keefe
Adelaide Strikers Predicted XI:
Matthew Short, Alex Carey (wk), Ian Cockbain, Travis Head, Jonathan Wells, Matthew Renshaw, Thomas Kelly, Henry Thornton, Peter Siddle (c), Harry Conway, Fawad Ahmed
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – SS vs AS
- The champion side Sixers are eager to win this crucial game against the strikers because this is the last chance for them to win the ticket to the finale.
- One concerning factor for them is they have lost 2 of their last 3 games and they will look to avoid any kind of mistakes moving into this game.
- Key players from the Sixers camp are Josh Philippe, Sean Abbott, and Hayden Kerr.
- One positive thing for the Strikers is, they have won all the last 6 games and they will look to continue this golden form going forward into a crucial game.
- They might not look to change the winning combination and we can witness the unchanged 11 for this game.
- Matt Short, Ian Cockbain, and Peter Siddle are the key players for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The weather for the matchday is around 22 and partly cloudy conditions are expected.
The pitch at the venue is a very balanced wicket, especially spinners will have more assistance in this game. A par score of 180 is expected for this encounter.
- Total Matches Played: 16
- Sydney Sixers Won: 10
- Adelaide Strikers Won: 6
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Sydney Sixers vs Adelaide Strikers, Challenger MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
It is surely going to be a feast for all the BBL fans and at the same time, this game will be a very close one between two strong teams. Looking at all the factors, Sydney Sixers has a slightly higher chance to win this Challenger game against Adelaide Strikers.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**