The Qualifier Match of Big Bash League 2021-22 is all set to play between Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers on 22nd January at the Docklands Stadium – Melbourne, Australia (13:45 IST / 8:15 GMT). Here is Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers Match Prediction
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Perth Scorchers Predicted XI:
Kurtis Patterson, Josh Inglis (wk), Mitch Marsh, Colin Munro, Ashton Turner (c), Aaron Hardie, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Peter Hatzoglou, Lance Morris
Sydney Sixers Predicted XI:
Josh Philippe (wk), Jack Edwards, Daniel Hughes, Moises Henriques (c), Justin Avendano, Daniel Christian, Sean Abbott, Hayden Kerr, Ben Dwarshuis, Nathan Lyon, Steve O’Keefe
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – PS vs SS
- They have won their last five games and this tells their winning accuracy.
- The team has all the powerhouses on their bench and they will definitely eye a win in this encounter.
- Key players from the Scorchers camp are Mitch Marsh, Colin Munro, and Andrew Tye.
- Sixers is a star champion side – Even they have won, 3 games out of their last 4 matches.
- One plus point for the side is, Nathon Lyon is back from the Ashes series and this adds a big boost to the side.
- Josh Philippe, Daniel Hughes, and Hayden Kerr are the key players for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
Clear Skies and a warm evening are predicted for the match time and the Pitch at the venue is an ideal one for both batting and bowling.
A par score of 185 is expected for this game.
- Total Matches Played: 22
- Perth Scorchers Won: 13
- Sydney Sixers Won: 9
- No Result: 1
- Tie: 0
Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers, Qualifier MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
This is surely going to be an exciting contest between both sides. Both are equally equipped with all the ammunition and bench strength is also equally good. But purely based on previous game performance – Perth Scorchers have a slightly higher chance to win this game.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**