The 27th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars on 30th December at Perth Stadium, Perth, and the match will start at 01:45 PM IST / 08:15 AM GMT, lets see Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars Match Prediction.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Perth Scorchers Predicted XI:
Josh Inglis (wk), Kurtis Patterson, Mitchell Marsh, Colin Munro, Ashton Turner (c), Laurie Evans, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Matthew Kelly, Jason Behrendorff, Lance Morris
Melbourne Stars Predicted XI:
Marcus Stoinis, Joe Clarke (wk), Glenn Maxwell (c), Joe Burns, Andre Russell, Hilton Cartwright, Beau Webster, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Qais Ahmad, Brody Couch
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – PRS vs MLS
Perth Scorchers :
- Scorchers’ are placed at 1st spot with 21 points in the standings, despite winning 6 out of 7 games.
- Sydney Thunder were the only team that could offer the taste of failure for the Scorchers in their recent clash.
- Josh Inglis, Mitchell Marsh, Colin Munro, Behrendorff, M Kelly, Andrew Tye will be crucial for the side.
Melbourne Stars :
- Stars are placed at 5th spot with 10 points in the standings, despite winning 3 out of 6 games.
- They recently defeated Brisbane Heat and will be hoping to continue their momentum to win the match against the table toppers.
- Joe Clarke, Maxwell, Cartwright, Brody Couch, Qais Ahmad, Adam Zampa will be crucial for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The temperature for the matchday is expected to be around 31° with a clear sky during the play. The pitch at the Perth Stadium is a well-balanced pitch. The team winning the toss should look to bat first.
HEAD-TO-HEAD Battle: Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars
- Total Matches Played: 18
- Perth Scorchers Won: 09
- Melbourne Stars Won: 08
- No Result: 01
- Tie: 0
Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars, MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Perth Scorchers were leading the BBL standings this season. The Sydney Thunder were the only team that broke the Scorchers’ winning streak. However, the Scorchers will be top of the table and will bounce strongly from their recent loss. Scorchers will be the favourites to win against Melbourne Stars.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**