The 29th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Hobart Hurricanes vs Brisbane Heat on January 01st’ 2022, at Bellerive Oval, Hobart, and the match will start at 10:30 PM IST / 05:00 AM GMT, Let see Hobart Hurricanes vs Brisbane Heat Match Prediction.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Hobart Hurricanes Predicted XI:
Ben McDermott, Matthew Wade (c & wk), D Arcy Short, Harry Brook, Tim David, Peter Handscomb, Jordan Thompson, Nathan Ellis, Thomas Rogers, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane
Brisbane Heat Predicted XI:
Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Tom Cooper, Ben Duckett, Sam Heazlett, Jimmy Peirson (c & wk), James Bazley, Jack Wildermuth, Xavier Bartlett, Mark Steketee, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – HBH vs BRH
- Hurricanes’ are placed at the 3rd spot with 17points in the standings, despite winning 4 out of 7 games.
- They recently defeated Melbourne Renegades with a dominating performance.
- McDermott, Handscomb, Tim David, Rogers, Lamichhane will be crucial for the side.
- Brisbane Heat is placed at the 5th spot with 10 points in the standings, despite winning 2 out of 7 games.
- They were recently defeated by Sydney Sixers. Brisbane Heat must display something extraordinary to win this match.
- Ben Duckett, Bryant, Steketee, Bazley, Bartlett will be crucial for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The temperature for the matchday is expected to be around 23° with a cloudy sky during the play. The pitch at the Bellerive Oval is a balanced pitch. The team winning the toss should look to bat first.
HEAD-TO-HEAD Battle: Hobart Hurricanes vs Brisbane Heat
- Total Matches Played: 18
- Hobart Hurricanes Won: 11
- Brisbane Heat Won: 07
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Hobart Hurricanes vs Brisbane Heat, MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Hobart Hurricanes were on a strong note to win the game as they won 3-consecutive games and will be hoping for a fourth win. On the other extreme, Brisbane Heat were struggling to find the right track to climb in the standings. Hurricanes will be the favorites to win the game.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**