The 28th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Thunder on 31st December at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide, and the match will start at 01:45 PM IST / 08:15 AM GMT, lets see Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Thunder Match Prediction.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Adelaide Strikers Predicted XI:
Jake Weatherald, Matthew Short, Matt Renshaw, Jonathan Wells, Thomas Kelly, Harry Nielsen (wk), George Garton, Rashid Khan, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle (c), Fawad Ahmed
Sydney Thunder Predicted XI:
Matthew Gilkes, Alex Hales, Jason Sangha, Sam Billings (wk), Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Ben Cutting, Nathan McAndrew, Chris Green (c), Saqib Mahmood, Tanveer Sangha
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – ADS vs SYT
Adelaide Strikers :
- Strikers’ are placed at the 7th spot with 7points in the standings, despite winning only 1 out of 6 games.
- They were recently defeated by Hobart Hurricanes. Strikers must display something magical to win this match.
- Matthew Short, Jonathan Wells, Renshaw, Peter Siddle, George Garton, Rashid Khan will be crucial for the side.
Sydney Thunder :
- Thunder are placed at 4th spot with 13 points in the standings, despite winning 3 out of 6 games.
- Thunder were the only team that could offer the taste of failure for the Scorchers in their recent clash. They will be much confident to secure another win.
- Alex Ross, Jason Sangha, Daniel Sams, Nathan McAndrew, Tanveer Sangha will be crucial for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The temperature for the matchday is expected to be around 34° with a clear sky during the play. The pitch at the Adelaide Oval is batting-friendly, the bowlers should be cautious to restrict the flow of runs. The team winning the toss should look to bat first.
HEAD-TO-HEAD Battle: Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Thunder
- Total Matches Played: 14
- Adelaide Strikers Won: 07
- Sydney Thunder Won: 07
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Thunder, MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
After their recent victory over the Scorchers, the Thunder will be confident. They will be optimistic to secure a win against the dismal Strikers team that has struggled to get going in this competition. On the other side, Strikers has to do something surprising to win this match. Sydney Thunder will be the favorites to win against Adelaide Strikers.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**