The 32nd Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Sydney Thunder vs Adelaide Strikers on January 02nd, 2022, at Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney and the match will start at 01:45 PM IST / 08:15 AM GMT, let’s see Sydney Thunder vs Adelaide Strikers Match Prediction.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Sydney Thunder Predicted XI:
Matthew Gilkes, Oliver Davies, Jason Sangha, Sam Billings (wk), Daniel Sams, Ben Cutting, Nathan McAndrew, Arjun Nair, Chris Green (c), Brendan Doggett, Saqib Mahmood
Adelaide Strikers Predicted XI:
Jake Weatherald, Matthew Short, Matt Renshaw, Jonathan Wells, Thomas Kelly, Harry Nielsen (wk), George Garton, Rashid Khan, Peter Siddle (c), Daniel Worrall, Fawad Ahmed
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – MLS vs PRS
Sydney Thunder :
- Thunder’ are placed at 4th spot with 16 points in the standings, despite winning 4 out of 7 games.
- They recently defeated Strikers and will be facing them again on Strikers home ground.
- Sangha, Matthew Gilkes, Cutting, Daniel Sams, Saqib Mahmood will be crucial for the side.
Adelaide Strikers :
- Strikers’ are placed at 7th spot with 08 points in the standings, despite winning only 1 out of 7 games.
- They suffered a dissapointing season having placed at the 2nd bottom of the table. However, Strikers will have the advantage to utilize the home conditions in this match.
- Weatherald, Short, Short, Wells, Daniel Sams, Mahmood will be crucial for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The temperature for the matchday is expected to be around 19°, with a clear sky. The pitch at the Sydney Showground is a balanced pitch. The team winning the toss should look to bat first.
HEAD-TO-HEAD Battle: Sydney Thunder vs Adelaide Strikers
- Total Matches Played: 17
- Sydney Thunder Won: 08
- Adelaide Strikers Won: 07
- No Result: 02
- Tie: 0
Sydney Thunder vs Adelaide Strikers, MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Considering the Head-to-Head clash Thunder will be having the lead on Strikers. Also, both teams have had faced off recently, where the Thunder had the dominance upon Strikers. Sydney Thunder will be the favourites to win this match.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**