The 56th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Melbourne Stars vs Hobart Hurricanes on 19th January at The Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne, 02:20 PM IST. Here is Melbourne Stars vs Hobart Hurricanes Match Prediction.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Melbourne Stars Predicted XI:
Joe Clarke (wk), Glenn Maxwell (c), Beau Webster, Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Joe Burns, Nick Larkin, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Sam Rainbird, Adam Zampa, Ahmed Daniyal
Hobart Hurricanes Predicted XI:
Ben McDermott (wk), Josh Kann, Matthew Wade (c), D Arcy Short, Tim David, Caleb Jewell, Peter Handscomb, Jordan Thompson, Thomas Rogers, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – MLS vs HBH
Melbourne Stars :
- Stars’ are placed in 6th place in the standings with 22 points, despite winning 6 out of 13 games.
- They recently defeated Brisbane Heat and will be eager to win the match.
- Clarke, Maxwell, Stoinis, Burns, Nile, Zampa are the key players for the side.
Hobart Hurricanes :
- Hurricanes are placed in 5th place in the standings with 27 points, despite winning 7 out of 13 games.
- They recently defeated Melbourne Renegades and will be hoping to carry the confidence to win the match.
- Caleb Jewell, Wade, Short, Tim David, Lamichhane, Rogers are the key players for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The weather for the matchday is predicted to be around 23°, mostly sunny. The surface is batting friendly and pacers will have the advantage to provide crucial breakthroughs. The team that wins the toss will look to bowl first.
- Total Matches Played: 17
- Melbourne Stars Won: 10
- Hobart Hurricanes Won: 07
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Melbourne Stars vs Hobart Hurricanes Match Prediction – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Melbourne Stars and Hobart Hurricanes are distanced by one spot and both teams will be hoping to carry their confidence and momentum from their recent win. Melbourne Stars are the favorite to win this match.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**