The 44th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Thunder on 10th January at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne, 08:40 AM IST. Here is Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Thunder Match Prediction.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Hobart Hurricanes Predicted XI:
Ben McDermott (wk), Caleb Jewell, Peter Handscomb (c), D Arcy Short, Tim David, Tom Lammonby, Mitchell Owen, Thomas Rogers, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane, Macalister Wright
Sydney Thunder Predicted XI:
Alex Hales, Matthew Gilkes, Jason Sangha (c), Ben Cutting, Baxter Holt (wk), Daniel Sams, Gurinder Sandhu, Oliver Davies, Nathan McAndrew, Tanveer Sangha, Mohammad Hasnain
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – HBH vs SYT
Hobart Hurricanes :
- Hurricanes are placed in 4th place in the standings with 20 points, despite winning 5 out of 10 games.
- They recently defeated Brisbane Heat and hoping to resume the momentum to win the match.
- Ben McDermott, Peter Handscomb, Short, Lamichhane, Owen, Rogers are the key players for the side.
Sydney Thunder :
- Thunder are placed in 2nd place in the standings with 27 points, despite winning 7 out of 10 games.
- They are formidable side as they display absolutely dominating performance in the ongoing BBL.
- Daniel Sams, Hales, Jason Sangha, Gilkes, Hasnain, Sandhu, Tanveer Sangha are the key players for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The weather for the matchday is predicted to be between 28°-19°. The surface at the match venue is batting friendly, as a result, the bowler should be cautious to pitch in the accurate line & length. The team that wins the toss will look to chase on this surface.
HEAD-TO-HEAD Battle: Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Thunder
- Total Matches Played: 15
- Hobart Hurricanes Won: 09
- Sydney Thunder Won: 06
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Thunder, MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Thunder are indeed one of the exceptional sides of the current BBL season, courtesy of their dominant lineup. The Hurricanes will also be boosted by their recent victory. The Sydney Thunder will be the favourite to win the match.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**