The 34th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers on 04′ January 2022, at Carrara Oval, Queensland and the match will start at 01:45 PM IST / 08:15 AM GMT, let’s see Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers Match Prediction.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Brisbane Heat Predicted XI:
Chris Lynn, Jimmy Peirson (c & wk), Ben Duckett, Sam Heazlett, Max Bryant, Xavier Bartlett, James Bazley, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Jack Wildermuth
Sydney Sixers Predicted XI:
Josh Philippe (wk), James Vince, Moises Henriques (c), Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Sean Abbott, Hayden Kerr, Shadab Khan, Ben Dwarshuis, Steve OKeefe
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – BRH vs SYS
Brisbane Heat :
- Brisbane Heat are placed at the 5th spot with 14 points in the standings, despite winning 3 out of 8 games.
- They recently defeated Hobart Hurricanes and will be confident to succeed in this match.
- Chris Lynn, Duckett, Heazlett, Max Bryant, Bartlett, Mujeeb Ur Rahman will be crucial for the side.
Sydney Sixers :
- Sixers are placed at the 2nd spot with 23 points in the standings, despite winning 6 out of 8 games.
- They are a well-balanced team and hope to continue their winning streak.
- Josh Philippe, Vince, Hughes, Henriques, Abbott, Dwarshuis, Kerr will be crucial for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The temperature for the matchday is expected to be ranging from 22° – 30°, with no rain expected during the match. The pitch at the Carrara Oval is a batting pitch, as a result, the bowlers should be cautious on this surface. The team winning the toss should look to bat first.
HEAD-TO-HEAD Battle: Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers
- Total Matches Played: 15
- Brisbane Heat Won: 03
- Sydney Sixers Won: 11
- No Result: 01
- Tie: 0
Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers, MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Considering the Head-to-Head clash Sydney Sixers will be having the lead on Brisbane Heat. As the tournament gets closer, this clash will be a must-win for Brisbane with a good run rate to climb the standings. Sixers will be the favorites to win this match.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**