ABOUT THE MATCH
Bangladesh team is all set to play against the hosting team Zimbabwe in the only test match which will start from February 22, 2020. This match is going to be held at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka.
The toss winning team might opt to bat first – because it will be difficult to chase in the fourth innings.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This is a well-balanced pitch. Batsmen can score good runs in the first innings of the match. Pace bowlers can use the bounce on this pitch to take wickets from Day-2.
- Bangladesh and Zimbabwe teams have a strong rivalry over the past couple of decades.
- They lost the previous test match series against the Pakistan team.
- Yasir Ali and Hasan Mahmud are making their Test debut with this match.
- Mominul Haque has a good record against the Zimbabwe team.
- Liton Das is also a key player for the Bangladesh team.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BANGLADESH
Mominul Haque (C), Liton Das (WK), Taskin Ahmed, Yasir Ali, Mehedi Hasan, Ebadot Hossain, Tamim Iqbal, Taijul Islam, Mohammad Mithun, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mustafizur Rahman
- They are hoping to play their best against the Bangladesh team.
- Brendan Taylor is the best batsman for the team from the past 2 years.
- Sikandar Raza can perform well both with bat and ball.
- Craig Ervine will lead the team instead of Sean Williams in this test match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ZIMBABWE
Brendan Taylor, Regis Chakabva (wk), Timycen Maruma, Craig Ervine (c), Tinotenda Mutombodzi, Sikandar Raza, Carl Mumba, Donald Tiripano, Prince Masvaure, Victor Nyauchi, Chris Mpofu
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 11
- BANGLADESH WON – 7
- ZIMBABWE WON – 4
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
BANGLADESH – L L L L NR
ZIMBABWE – W W L W L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
BANGLADESH – Liton Das, Mominul Haque
ZIMBABWE – Brendan Taylor, Sikandar Raza
- TV – Gazi TV, BTV
- Match Timings – 7:30 PM IST/ 3:30 AM GMT.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By considering previous head to head match results and current performance of both the teams, Bangladesh team look stable and have more probability to win this match.
Click Here For Dream11 Prediction.