PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka match is going to be played at Colombo. Pitch is going to be in favor of batting.
- Bangladesh has impressed everyone with their batting in world cup tournament.
- There are some holes in the batting performances. As the middle order does not have the power punch in them, and this can prove costly to Tigers.
- Against, Sri Lanka, we expect the Bangladeshi batsmen to do much better.
- Sri Lanka does not have any express fast bowlers to trouble the Bangladeshis and there is no world-class spinner in their ranks either.
- The Bangladeshi bowling has also been pretty good so far. All the bowlers are in great form.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BANGLADESH
Tamim Iqbal (c), Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman.
- In contrast to the settled and experienced Bangladesh side, the Sri Lankan side ended up making a lot of changes just ahead of the ICC World Cup 2019.
- There is no good spinner in the side. They need to make correction in their bowling department and fix the errors.
- The only way for Sri Lanka to win this match is going to be achieved only through a superior batting performance.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SRI LANKA
Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera (wk), Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva, Angelo Mathews, Akila Dananjaya/Kasun Rajitha, Thisara Perera, Isuru Udana, Nuwan Pradeep, Lasith Malinga.
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES | BAN VS SL – 1ST ODI BANGLADESH TOUR OF SRI LANKA 2019
- Bangladesh Won: W,L,W,L,L
- Sri Lanka Won: L,W,L,W,L
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR BANGLADESH VS SRI LANKA 1ST ODI BANGLADESH TOUR OF SRI LANKA 2019ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|IF Sri Lanka Bat First||IF Bangladesh Bat First|
|M Rahim||M Rahim|
|M Rahman||S Sarkar|
|R Hossain||T Iqbal|
|L Malinga||M Hasnain|
|I Udana||M Rahman|
|D Karunaratne||R Hossain|
|A Fernando||L Malinga|
|A Mathews||I Udana|
|L Thirmianne||A Fernando|
|K Perera||L Thirminanne|
For Match Prediction Click Here.
*Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.*