ABOUT THE MATCH
Match Prediction: The 16th match of Super Smash, which is going to be played between Auckland Aces vs Wellington Firebirds, on December 30th the match will be held at Eden Park – Auckland, New Zealand. The telecast of the match will begin from 4:10 PM (local time).
Wellington Firebirds had won 3 out of 4 matches and spotted in the top of the points table while Auckland Aces trying hard to move from the second last position in the point table.
This stadium is having short boundaries of the pitch so we can expect the toss winning team will likely choose to bat first for some heavy runs.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch will be more favorable for the batsman and the first batting team on this pitch can expect 180 runs in the first innings. The short boundaries will aid the batsmen to hit some great shots.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF AUCKLAND
Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Glenn Phillips(wk), Craig Cachopa(c), Mark Chapman, Corey Anderson, Sean Solia, Ronnie Hira, Ben Lister, Rosster Braak, Mitchell McClenaghan.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WELLINGTON FIREBIRDS
Hamish Bennett, James Neesham, Michael Bracewell(c), Malcolm Nofai, Devon Conway(WK), Logan van Beek, Michael Pollard, Jamie Gibson, Ollie Newton, Rachin Ravindra, Fraser Colson.
MATCH PREVIEW SUPER SMASH 2019-20
- In the previous match, Auckland registered their first win against Central Districts with just 2 runs.
- The experienced and key players in the squad in the squad are not performing alternatively well.
- However, skippers Guptill and Chapman had performed well by scoring 27 and 63 runs in the previous match.
- All-rounder Munro is not impressed with his batting and bowling. many elements need to be corrected on part of the team if they strive to win over the top shots Wellington Firebirds.
- Now wellington is on the top of the point table in the Super Smash 2019.
- In the batting unit players like Pollard, Conway, Neesham are performing well and putting up a great score on the scoreboard.
- Michael Bracewell who is the team captain is not performing well however we can expect a good performance in the upcoming matches.
- Ollie Newton had claimed 5 wickets in 4 overs against Central Districts.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
The Wellington Firebirds will strive to register yet another victory and stick to their position.
Click here for Dream 11 Fantasy Picks.