ABOUT THE MATCH
The 13th match in the Super Smash 2019-20 is scheduled between Auckland vs Central Districts at Pukekura Park, New Zealand on 28th December.
Central Districts are currently struggling with their form and are placed at the 3rd spot of the table which is good.
On the other hand, Auckland Aces are still searching for their first win of the season and have been lagging in all the departments, such as batting, bowling, and sloppy fielding.
If we look at the last 4 matches of Super Smash on this pitch, the side bowling first won the match, and with the pitch remaining the same for this match, the toss winning team is expected to bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Pitch at Pukekura Park has favored batting and it will remain so for the entire 20 overs and a score of 150 can be expected on the board.
The conditions for the day don’t look good as rain is expected in the early hours of the play.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Auckland
Martin Guptill, Mitchell McClenaghan, Ronnie Hira, Colin Munro, Corey Anderson, Mark Champan, Craig Cachopa(C), William Somerville, Glenn Phillips(wk), Ross ter Braak, Sean Solia
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Central Districts
Dane Cleaver (wk), George Worker, Christian Leopard, Tom Bruce(c), K Noema Barnett, Josh Clarkson, Willem Ludick, Ben Wheeler, Seth Rance, Ajaz Patel, Blair Tickner
MATCH PREVIEW 2019-20
- Auckland Aces are still searching for their first win of the season and they have been lagging in all the departments of batting, bowling, and sloppy fielding.
- They have four matches in the season so far and have not registered their first win.
- Although they have few star players like Martin Guptill, Sean Solia, and Craig Cachopa, they are still going down.
- They need to improve a lot in all the respective departments to give a tough fight to the Central Districts.
- Central Districts are currently struggling with their form, and they are placed at the 3rd spot on the table.
- They have started off the season on a high, but they have lost the consistency on their side by losing their last 2 matches by huge margins of 42 and 30 runs against Wellington and Canterbury, respectively.
- Apart from one or two key players, the entire team is not performing well, if they continue the same momentum, they might find the going tough with the Aces.
- They might experiment by bringing in a few new players into the bunch.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Both teams are struggling with their form. But the Central Districts have a slight edge over the Aces.
Click Here for Dream 11 Predictions.