ABOUT THE MATCH
Afganistan is on the full form by winning two T20I matches against Ireland, and recently they had registered another win in the second T20I at Greater Noida. The off-spinner Mujeeb Ur Rahman and Asghar Afghan were standout performers for the side in the previous game.
Now Afganistan is eyeing on the third T20I match. Now they are looking to clean sweep the series, whereas Ireland is looking to win the final game for their pride.
The toss winning team mostly chooses to bat first because the surface remains the same, and we can expect an average score of 160-170 runs.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
- Asghar Afghan will be leading the team, and they are not making any changes in the squad for the final match.
- The openers Hazratullah Zazai and Rahmanullah Gurbaz put a partnership of 63 runs in the previous match.
- Asghar Afghan, who is going to bat at number three, had led the batting unit by his 49 runs with four boundaries and three sixes.
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman had picked three wickets, and the spinner Rashid Khan delivered a good one.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF AFGANISTAN
Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Karim Janat, Asghar Afghan (c), Samiullah Shinwari, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Shapoor Zadran, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Now Ireland has to raise its overall performance to go against whitewash from Afganistan in the final T20I match.
- Andrew Balbirnie and Harry Tector had put a partnership of 49 runs and put hope for Ireland, but it didn’t last till the end.
- The trio Boyd Rankin, Craig Young, and Gareth Delany had picked one wicket each in the bowling unit.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF IRELAND
Paul Stirling, Kevin O Brien, Andrew Balbirnie (c), Gareth Delany, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Simi Singh, George Dockrell, Craig Young, Boyd Rankin, Joshua Little
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 17
- AFGANISTAN WON – 14
- IRELAND WON – 3
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
AFGANISTAN WON – W W W W L
IRELAND WON – L L L NR W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
AFGANISTAN – Asghar Afghan, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
IRELAND – Andrew Balbirnie, Harry Tector, Boyd Rankin
Live TV – RTA Sports
Live streaming – rtasports.live
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Afghanistan will be confident of putting another strong performance with the bat. Afghanistan to inflict a 3-0 whitewash over Ireland!