The 24th fixture of ICC Men’s T20 World Cup is scheduled between Afghanistan and Pakistan on 29th OCT at the Dubai International Stadium, 7:30 PM IST. Here is AFG vs PAK Match Predictions.
AFG vs PAK MATCH PREDICTIONS: PREVIEW
- Currently, Afghanistan is standing at the 2nd position of Group-A with 1 win out of 2 games and with an impressive NRR of +6.500.
- Afghanistan has won their last game against Scotland by 130 runs.
- This is going to be a very big game for the Afghans because they are going to face a new young Pakistani setup that is hungry to prove their true potential.
- And Afghanistan will look to play with their Best 11 and each player has to give it all in order to win this game.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Rashid Khan, and Mujeeb Ur Rahman are going to be the key players for their side.
- Pakistan is standing at the 1st position of the Group B table with 2 wins out of 2 games and with an NRR of +0.738.
- They have won their previous game against New Zealand by 5 wickets.
- The new Pakistan side has shown some absolute class performance in both the games and they will definitely look to continue their winning form.
- And the key players from the Pakistan setup are Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan, and Shaheen Shah Afridi.
The temperature in Dubai will be around 34 degrees and dew might play a spoiler for the restricting side.
Dubai Pitch is known for its batting surface. But this surface has something for the pace bowlers too.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Afghanistan Predicted XI:
Hazratullah Zazai, Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Najbullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi (c), Asghar Afghan, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Karim Janat, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq
Pakistan Predicted XI:
Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Hassan Ali, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Shah Afridi
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT AFG vs PAK?
Afghanistan and Pakistan have faced only 1 game against each other and Pakistan has won that game.
Who Will Win This Game?
Pakistan has a higher chance to win this game and Afghanistan has to do something outstanding in order to this game against the table-toppers.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**