ABOUT THE MATCH
The 17th match of Big Bash League(BBL) is scheduled between Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Thunder on 31st December. The match is going to be held at Adelaide Oval – Adelaide, Australia, and the live telecast will begin from 6: 40 PM (local time).
This match is going to be very crucial for both teams, which are in good form. Adelaide Strikers are placed at the top of the points table with 3 wins out of 4 matches whereas Sydney Thunder is at 3rd position with 2 wins out of 4 matches.
This pitch is in favor of batsman and will help the team which will bat first so the toss winning team will likely choose to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
We all know that this pitch is best for the batting in Australia but this pitch will be seen slowing down as the match progresses. The team which bat first is going will set a big total.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ADELAIDE STRIKERS
Philip Salt, Jake Weatherald, Matthew Short, Alex Carey(c&wk), Jonathan Wells, Cameron White, Cameron Valente, Rashid Khan, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar, Billy Stanlake.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYDNEY THUNDER
Callum Ferguson(c), Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Chris Morris, Chris Tremain, Alex Ross, Chris Green, Arjun Nair, Daniel Sams, Jonathan Cook, Matthew Gilkes(wk).
MATCH PREVIEW BBL 2019-20
- The team registered its third consecutive win in the previous match against Melbourne Renegades by 18 runs.
- Now, the team depends on Philip Salt who scored 54 runs of 26 balls, besides Carey and Jonathan Wells who had scored 41 and 20 runs, respectively.
- Rashid Khan made his mark in both batting and bowling.
- Coming to the bowling unit, Siddle, Agar, and Valante are justifying their roles in the squad.
Click here for the Live Score of this match.
- In the previous match, they lost against Sixers by just 1 run.
- The opening batting pair of Usman Khwaja and Alex Hales shared a partnership of 48 runs.
- Callom Ferguson made his second century and Chris Tremain grabbed no wickets and gave 3 7runs in four overs
- Chris Morris and Daniel Sams had claimed 2 and 1 wickets each, respectively.
- The team is not as strong as last season.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By the previous form of players, we are going with Adelaide Strikers.
Click here for Dream 11 Fantasy Picks.