PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at the Allan Border Field is likely to favor slower bowlers as only low scores were witnessed here for the batting side.
The weather is likely to be hot, clear and sunny throughout the match with temperatures at 30 degrees Celsius and zero chances of rain.
Adelaide Strikers Women
- Adelaide Strikers’ has won back-to-back six matches this season and occupied the second position on the table.
- Despite Devine hitting 60 from 38 balls, Strikers failed to chase a winning score of 178 and lost by 35 runs.
- Lauren Winfield will be missed during the play-offs due to England commitments and even Stafanie Taylor, who was her replacement, is unavailable due to injury.
- However, Darcie Brown is set to replace her while Alex Price might join the team as she was unavailable in the last match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Adelaide Strikers
Suzie Bates (c), Sophie Devine, Tahlia McGrath, Bridget Patterson, Katie Mack, Tegan McPharlin (wk), Amanda-Jade Wellington, Darcie Brown, Sarah Coyte, Alex Price, Megan Schutt
Perth Scorchers Women
- Perth Scorchers beat Hobart Hurricanes in the last match by 35 runs.
- It was Meg Lanning’s 101 that made helped them win over Hurricanes in the final group stage game.
- Even in the previous game against Sydney Sixers, Lanning hit 82 as they chased 165 to claim the victory.
- Scorchers will be going without the England pair Amy Jones and Nat Sciver to the play-offs.
- Kim Garth has been pushed up in the batting line-up and Mathilda Carmichael and Kath Hempenstall joined the team.
- Scorchers are set to go with the current line-up for the 1st semi-final clash.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Perth Scorchers WOMEN
Meg Lanning (c), Nicole Bolton, Kim Garth, Georgia Redmayne (wk), Chloe Piparo, Heather Graham, Mathilda Carmichael, Kath Hempenstall, Jemma Barsby, Taneale Peschel, Samantha Betts
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Adelaide Strikers vs Perth Scorchers 1st Semi-Final ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Bridget Patterson
- Katie Mack
- Meg Lanning
- Sophie Devine (C)
- Tahlia McGrath
- Heather Graham (VC)
- Kim Garth
- Tegan McPharlin
- Sarah Coyte
- Amanda-Jade Wellington
- Samantha Betts
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*