ABOUT THE MATCH
Adelaide Strikers and Hobart Hurricanes are playing against each other for the second time in the Big Bash League.
Adelaide Strikers won their last match and are now in the 2nd position on the points table. Hobart Hurricanes won their last match. They are currently in the fifth position on the points table.
The toss winning team at this pitch will select to bowl first and pick up some early wickets.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch usually favors batsmen and will also help bowlers due to its fast and bouncy nature. The conditions for the matchday look sunny, and there is no chance of rain.
- They won their previous match by 16 runs against Perth Scorchers.
- Philip Salt scored a brilliant 59 in the last match.
- Wes Agar bowled well by taking 3 crucial wickets.
- Billy Stanlake also picked up 2 wickets with a low economy rate.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ADELAIDE STRIKERS
Matthew Short, Michael Neser, Jake Weatherald, Alex Carey (wk), Travis Head (c), Jonathan Wells, Rashid Khan, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle, Billy Stanlake, Philip Salt.
- Hobart Hurricanes team won their last match against Sydney Thunders by 57 runs.
- D’Arcy Short bowled an excellent spell by picking up 5 wickets.
- Macalister Wright hit 64 runs, which included 4 fours and 3 sixes.
- Captain Matthew Wade also scored 56 as an opening batsman.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF HOBART HURRICANES
Qais Ahmad, Matthew Wade (c), D’Arcy Short, Mac Wright, Ben George Bailey, James Faulkner, Nathan Ellis, Clive Rose, Scott Boland, Ben McDermott (wk), David Miller.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 13
- ADELAIDE STRIKERS Won – 8
- HOBART HURRICANES Won -4
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 1
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
ADELAIDE STRIKERS – W W W W L
HOBART HURRICANES – W W L NR L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
ADELAIDE STRIKERS – Philip Salt
HOBART HURRICANES – D Arcy Short
- TV – Sony Six
- Online– Foxtel sports
- Match Timings – 6:40 PM IST
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Both teams won their previous matches. Adelaide Strikers’ team looks stronger with the current squad and, theerfore, has more chances of winning this match.
Click Here For Dream11 Predictions.