ABOUT THE MATCH
The third T20I match of England tour of South Africa is scheduled at SuperSport Park – Centurion, South Africa on February 16th, 2020. The live telecast will begin from 6:00 PM / 12:30 PMGMT / 02:30 PM LOCAL.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SOUTH AFRICA
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ENGLAND
Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Jordan, Tom Curran, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
TEAM AND PLAYER PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: SA VS ENG
TOP ORDER ANALYSIS | SA VS ENG
- Eoin Morgan from England has an impressive strike rate of 173.74 with 41 average runs.
- Whereas Quinton De Kock from South Africa maintains his upper hand among his team with a 156.72 average strike rate and 48 average runs.
MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS| SA VS ENG
- Moeen Ali from England has a strong average strike rate of 154.99 with 15.4 average runs.
- Dwaine Pretorius from South Africa is at the top with a 142.12 average strike rate and 28.25 average runs.
TOP AND MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | SA VS ENG
- Both teams look strong with average runs of 39.23 and 38.46.
- South Africa team looks strong in the middle order with a maximum average run of 26.15.
BOWLING ANALYSIS | SA VS ENG
- In bowling analysis, Lungi Ngidi picked the most number of wickets 11 in the last five matches.
- Deuran Hendricks also took 10 wickets with an economy rate of 8.6.
Both the teams will be looking to bat first and post a competitive score on the board. The average score at this venue is around 160 runs.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch is excellent for batting. The pacers will get a nice bounce on the surface. This venue is going to host the third and final game of the T20I series between South Africa and England. Among the 4 matches, 3 matches are won by the home team.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Overall Matches – 17
- SOUTH AFRICA Won – 9
- ENGLAND Won – 7
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 1
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
SOUTH AFRICA – L W W L W
ENGLAND – W L W W L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
South Africa – Quinton de Kock, Rassie van der Dussen, Dale Steyn
England – Ben Stokes, Jason Roy, Tom Curran
TV – Sky Sports, SuperSport, Sony Six, Fox Sports, ATN Cricket Plus, Willow TV, Astro Cricket HD, OSN Sports Cricket, Star Cricket
Online – SonyLIV, Sky Go, Now TV, SuperSport Live, Willow TV Online
Match Timings – 6:00 PM / 12:30 PMGMT / 02:30 PM LOCAL.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
South Africa will need to bowl exceedingly well in order to defeat England in this match. Expect England to win this series.
Click Here For Dream11 Prediction.