ABOUT THE MATCH
The third ODI match of England tour of South Africa is scheduled at Wanderers Stadium – Johannesburg, South Africa on Feb 9, 2020. The live telecast will begin from 1:30 PM /08:00 AMGMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL.
In this series, the team who won the toss, it would choose to field first so far.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch is an excellent one for batting and 28 out of the 48 matches have been won by the chasing teams this venue has a record of 400 runs mark.
- In the first part of the journey, England is in the lead with 3-1 when it comes to the second part South Africa is in the lead with 2-0 and a match remained No result due to rain
- In the first ODI match, Quinton de Kock had made an unbeaten score of 107 of 113 balls.
Temba Bavuma who came to bat on number three had made a massive knock of 98 runs off 103 runs
Rassie van der Dussen had looked good with his 38 runs of 45 balls. Coming to the bowling unit Tabraiz Shamsi had bagged 3 wickets
- Except Lungi Ngidi every bowler had picked a wicket.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SOUTH AFRICA
Quinton de Kock (C & WK), Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, JJ Smuts, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Beuran Hendricks, Lutho Sipamla, Tabraiz Shamsi, Bjorn Fortuin
- In the first ODI match, Joe Denly had made a decent score of 87 runs of 103 balls with 6 boundaries and two sixes.
- Jason Roy and Chris Woakes had looked good with their 40 and 32 runs respectively
- coming to the bowling unit Chris Woakes, Joe Root, Chris Jordan had taken 1 wicket each.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ENGLAND
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow (wk), Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (C), Joe Denly, Tom Banton, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Matthew Parkinson
HEAD TO HEAD
- Overall Matches – 62
- SOUTH AFRICA Won – 30
- ENGLAND Won – 27
- Draw – 1
- No- Result – 4
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
- SOUTH AFRICA – NR W W W L
- ENGLAND – NR L W W W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
- South Africa – Quinton de Kock
- England – Jason Roy
- TV channels: Sky Sports, SuperSport, Sony Six, Fox Sports, ATN Cricket Plus, Willow TV, Astro Cricket HD, OSN Sports Cricket, Star Cricket
- Live streaming: SonyLIV, Sky Go, Now TV, SuperSport Live, Willow TV Online
- Match Timings – 1:30 PM /08:00 AMGMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
England fell short in the opening game and, likely to field an inexperienced team in this final ODI, they could end up losing the series – whether the rain allows the third match or not.