In Bangladesh tour of Pakistan, the first test match is scheduled at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium and will be played from February 07th to 11th. And the live telecast will begin from 10:30 AM IST / 05:00 AMGMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL.
Previously both teams had played T20I matches in which Pakistan had won 2 matches by 5 and 9 wickets respectively against Bangladesh. The Third Match abandoned without toss due to rain.
TEAM AND PLAYER PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: PAK vs BAN
TOP ORDER ANALYSIS | PAK vs BAN
- Abid Ali looks impressive with hit 160.5 average runs and he had a good strike rate of 86.86 in Pakistan.
- Tamim Iqbal Bangladesh player is in the top 154.7 strike rate.
- This is going to the first International match for Saif Hassan.
MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | PAK vs BAN
- Coming to Middle-order analysis Babar Azam is in the top with a 121.06 strike rate and 108.4 average runs.
- In Bangladesh Mominul Haque had a good strike rate of 110.87 and Mahmudullah is in the top with 66.4 average runs
TOP ORDER AND MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | PAK vs BAN
- Pakistan maintains its upper hand in the top order runs and also in the middle-order runs with 91.83 and 89.11
BOWLING ANALYSIS | PAK vs BAN
- If u see in the bowling analysis from last 5 matches Taijul Islam tops in wickets taken he had taken 17 wickets with 3.27 economy rate.
- Abu Jayed from Bangladesh had taken 12 wickets with a 3.53 economy rate.
In T20I matches, Bangladesh had won the toss and Pakistan is due in that. In case Pakistan wins the toss they might choose to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch is expected to offer lateral movement and bounce for fast-bowlers, whereas the weather forecasting for the game to be played on Friday is expected to stay fine throughout.
- Pakistan is in good form after winning 2 back to back T20I matches against Bangladesh, Pakistan had a strong line up in batting and bowling units.
- In the second T20I, the opener batsman Babar Azam had given a good start to innings by scoring 66 runs in 44 balls.
- Mohammad Hafeez who came to bat on number 3 had scored 67 runs off 49 balls.
- Coming to bowling unit Mohammad Hasnain had picked 2 wickets.
- Whereas Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Shadab Khan had taken 1 wicket each.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PAKISTAN
Abid Ali, Shan Masood, Azhar Ali (C), Babar Azam, Haris Sohail/Fawad Alam, Asad Shafiq, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Yasir Shah, Naseem Shah, Mohammad Abbas, Shaheen Shah Afridi.
- In the second T20I match, the opener Tamim Iqbal had scored 65 runs but it didn’t last till the end and got dismissed by Imad Wasim.
- After Tamim Iqbal, no player had scored minimum runs.
- Afif Hossain had looked good with his 21 runs in 20 balls.
- Shafiul Islam was the only bowler to take a wicket in the bowling unit.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BANGLADESH
Tamim Iqbal, Saif Hassan, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mominul Haque (C), Mohammad Mithun (wk), Mahmudullah, Liton Das, Nayeem Hasan/Rubel Hossain, Taijul Islam, Abu Jayed, Ebadot Hossain.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Overall Matches – 10
- Pakistan Won – 9
- Bangladesh Won – 0
- Draw – 0
- No-Result – 1
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
- Pakistan – W D L L L
- Bangladesh – L L L L L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
- Pakistan – Abid Ali, Babar Azam, Mohammad Abbas
- Bangladesh – Tamim Iqbal, Mominul Haque, Taijul Islam
TV – Star Sports, DD Sports, SuperSport, Fox Sports, Sky Sports Cricket, ATN Cricket Plus, Willow TV, Astro Cricket HD, OSN Sports Cricket, Gazi TV
- Live streaming – Hotstar, SkyGo
- Match Timings – 10:30 AM IST / 05:00 AMGMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM| PAK VS BAN
Pakistan looks good in the top-order as well as in the middle-order department, Bangladesh Bowling unit performance is very poor.
Click Here For Dream11 Match Prediction.