ABOUT THE MATCH
The South Africa Women tour of New Zealand, the second T-20I is scheduled between New Zealand Women vs South Africa Women. The match will take place at Seddon Park – Hamilton, New Zealand and the match will be played on February 6th, 2020. The live telecast will begin from 6:30 AM IST / 01:00 AMGMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL.
South Africa Women had registered their hat-trick win against New Zealand Women in the ODI but in the first match of the T20, the had lost against New Zealand by 9 wickets.
In the last match, New Zealand won the toss and choose to bat first but this stadium looks like in the favors of the first batting team so the toss winning team might choose to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Hamilton is a ground where the ball might stick onto the pitch once it gets older. Batsmen will look to score on the hard new ball in the powerplays. We can expect scores in the range of 140-150 runs in this pitch.
New Zealand Women’s
- In the previous match against South Africa Women, New Zealand Women’s had registered their win by 9 wickets.
- In the last match the bowling and batting team are very impressive they had reached the target within 12.2 overs.
- Rachel Priest the opener batsman had given a good start by scoring 37 runs.
- Sophie Devine who came along with the opener had scored 54 in 35 deliveries Suzie Bates looked good with her 18 in 15 balls.
- Coming to the bowling unit Leigh Kasperek and Amelia Kerr had picked 2 wickets each. Hayley Jensen had taken 1 wicket.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI NEW ZEALAND WOMENS
Sophie Devine (c), Suzie Bates, Rachel Priest (wk), Maddy Green, Katey Martin, Katie Perkins Leigh Kasperek, Lea Tahuhu, Amelia Kerr, Hayley Jensen, Rosemary Mair
South Africa Women’s
- In the previous match, Laura Wolvaardt is the only player to score 33 runs in 35 balls.
- Nadine de Klerk and Mignon du Preez had scored 23 and 20 runs respectively.
- Tumi Sekhukhune is the only bowler to take 1 wicket in the bowling unit.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI SOUTH AFRICA WOMENS
Lizelle Lee (wk), Sune Luus, Mignon du Preez, Laura Wolvaardt, Nadine de Klerk, Dane van Niekerk (c), Marizanne Kapp, Chloe Tryon, Shabnim Ismail, Masabata Klaas, Ayabonga Khaka
HEAD TO HEAD
- Overall Matches – 8
- New Zealand Women Won – 7
- South Africa Women Won – 1
- Draw – 0
- No-Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
- New Zealand Women – W W W W W
- South Africa Women – L W L L L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
- New Zealand Women – Sophie Devine, Suzie Bates, Leigh Kasperek
- South Africa Women – Mignon du Preez, Lizelle Lee, Marizanne Kapp
- Live streaming – New Zealand Cricket YouTube
- Match Timings – 6:30 AM IST / 01:00 AMGMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
We can expect a cracking match between two equally poised talented teams. Recent form and Momentum tilts us to give match prediction in Kiwi’s favor.