ABOUT THE MATCH
The South Africa Women tour of New Zealand Third T20I match is scheduled at Basin Reserve – Wellington, New Zealand, on Feb 8th. The live telecast will begin from 6:30 AM /01:00 AMGMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL.
In the last two matches, New Zealand had won the toss so far, South Africa is due in this. This pitch tends to be a bat-first wicket, however.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Basin Reserve is a good batting wicket, and matches on the ground during the Super Smash did little to alter that opinion.
New Zeland Women
- In the second part of the tour, New Zealand Women are maintaining there upper hand against South Africa Women by registering two wins.
- In the last match, the opener batsman Sophie Devine had given a good start by scoring 63 runs off 43 balls.
- Maddy Green Looked good with her 23 runs of 20 deliveries.
- Coming to the bowling unit
- except for Leigh Kasperek, every bowler had clinched wicket.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF NEW ZEALAND WOMEN
Sophie Devine (c), Suzie Bates, Rachel Priest (wk), Maddy Green, Katey Martin, Katie Perkins Leigh Kasperek, Lea Tahuhu, Amelia Kerr, Hayley Jensen, Rosemary Mair
South Africa Women
- In the previous match, the middle-order batsman Mignon du Preez had scored 40 runs off 26 balls.
- Laura Wolvaardt and Dane van Niekerk had looked with good with their 22 and 25 runs respectively.
- Ayabonga Khaka had picked 2 wickets by leaking 24 runs, Shabnim Ismail, Dane van Niekerk, Sune Luus had taken 1 wicket each.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SOUTH AFRICA WOMEN
Lizelle Lee, Laura Wolvaardt, Nadine de Klerk, Mignon du Preez, Chloe Tryon (c), Trisha Chetty (wk), Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Masabata Klaas, Tumi Sekhukhune, Nonkululeko Mlaba
HEAD TO HEAD
- Overall Matches – 9
- New Zealand Women Won – 8
- South Africa Won – 1
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
- NEW ZEALAND WOMEN – W W W W W
- SOUTH AFRICA WOMEN – L L W L L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
- New Zealand Women – Sophie Devine, Suzie Bates, Lea Tahuhu
- South Africa Women – Mignon du Preez, Lizelle Lee, Marizanne Kapp
- Live streaming – New Zealand Cricket YouTube
- Match Timings – 6:30 AM / 01:00 AMGMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
New Zealand has been in a dominant form so far in this series and they can make it three wins from three in this match.