ABOUT THE MATCH| NEW ZEALAND- W VS SOUTH AFRICA- W
The major part of the series is dominated by the New Zealand Women by 3-0 after defeating South Africa Women. They had scored a huge run when they bat first and in the first two games, they had chased 120 runs.
In the last match, South Africa Women won the toss and choose to bat first but they had defeated by New Zealand Women. The toss winning team might choose to bat first since this pitch is in the favor of batsman.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The University Oval in Dunedin is usually a good pitch to bat on. The ball comes on the bat nicely. This is the first match in this series on the pitch. There will be rain around and overcast conditions.
New Zealand Women
- In the last match, the opener Sophie Devine had made a massive knock of 105 runs in 65 balls but in no time she dismissed in running out.
- Suzie Bates had looked good with her 47 runs in 46 balls.
- Coming to the bowling unit except for Holly Huddleston every blower had picked wickets.
- Anna Peterson and Jess Kerr had impressed by picking 3 and 2 wickets respectively.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF New Zealand Women
Sophie Devine (C), Lauren Down, Suzie Bates, Maddy Green, Amelia Kerr, Katey Martin (WK), Hayley Jensen, Anna Peterson, Holly Huddleston, Jess Kerr, Rosemary Mair.
South Africa Women
- In the previous match, the batting and bowling unit disappointed with their performance.
- The opener Lizelle Lee had scored 20+ runs.
- In the bowling unit, except Shabnim Ismail no player had taken a wicket.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF South Africa Women
Lizelle Lee, Laura Wolvaardt, Dane van Niekerk (C), Mignon du Preez, Chloe Tryon, Sune Luus, Nadine de Klerk, Trisha Chetty (WK), Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Nonkululeko Mlaba.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 11
- New Zealand Women Won – 9
- South Africa Women Won – 2
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
- New Zealand Women – W L W W W
- South Africa Women – L W L L W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
New Zealand Women – Sophie Devine, Anna Peterson
South Africa Women – Dane van Niekerk
Live streaming: New Zealand Cricket YouTube.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
New Zealand Women have dominated South Africa Women in this series. They can wrap up a 4-1 series win by beating South Africa in this final game.
Click Here For Dream11 Match Prediction.