ABOUT THE MATCH | NEW ZEALAND VS INDIA
New Zealand team and India team are playing the final ODI in the 3 matches ODI series. New Zealand team already won the ODI series and are with 2-0 lead. India team is looking to give strong come back by winning this match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF NEW ZEALAND
Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholas, Tom Blundell, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (c&wk), James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomee, Kyle Jamieson, Mark Chapman, Hamish Bennett, Tim Southee.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Prithvi Shaw, Mayank Agarwal, Virat Kohli (c), KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Kedhar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Jasprit Bumrah, Shardul Thakur.
TEAM AND PLAYER PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: NZ VS IND
TOP ORDER ANALYSIS | NZ VS IND
- Among all the top-order batsmen, Prithvi Shaw has an impressive strike rate of 95.2.
- Virat Kohli scored the maximum average runs of 49.8 with a strike rate of 91.13 in the last five matches.
MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS| NZ VS IND
- Ross Taylor scored the maximum average runs of 59.8 with a strike rate of 85.13.
- Kedhar Jadhav had a good strike rate of 114.18 and Shreyas Iyer scored the maximum average runs for team India.
TOP AND MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | NZ VS IND
- India team looks so strong in the middle-order with average runs of 41.6 and both teams look good in the top-order batting.
BOWLING ANALYSIS | NZ VS IND
- Tim Southee took the most number of wickets 11 in the last 5 previous matches.
- For India team, Yuzvendra Chahal picked 6 wickets, which is highest for any Indian bowler.
The toss winning team has more probability to select bat first and set a big target on the Scoreboard.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch will favor batsmen. Batsmen can score some good runs on this pitch. Pace Bowlers can also pick wickets in the second innings of the match.
And there will be no probability of rain on the matchday.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 109
- NEW ZEALAND Won – 48
- INDIA Won – 55
- Draw – 1
- No- Result – 5
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
India: W W W L L
New Zealand: L L L W W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
India – Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul
New Zealand– Ross Taylor, Kyle Jamieson
STATS MANIA – VENUE
- Name – Mount Maunganui
- Matches Played – 9
- Matches Won by Home Side – 3
- Matches Won by Touring Side – 5
- Matches Won by Neutral Side – 1
- Matches Tied – 0
- Matches with No Result – 0
- Highest Individual Innings – 140 N L T C Perera 2018-2019 (New Zealand v Sri Lanka)
- Best Bowling – 5/40 M J Henry 2015-2016 ( New Zealand v Srilanka)
- Highest Team Innings – 371/7 New Zealand 2018-2019 v Srilanka
- Lowest Team Innings – 210 New Zealand 2014-2015 v South Africa
- Highest Run Chase Achieved – 245/3 India 2018-2019 v New Zealand
- Average Runs per Wicket – 35.11
- Average Runs per Over – 5.65
- TV – Star Sports 1/HD, Star Sports 2/HD, Sky Sports
- Online– Hotstar, Jio TV, Airtel TV.
- Match Timings – 7:30 AM IST/2: 00 AM GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM | NZ VS IND
New Zealand team looks good in the top-order as well as in the middle-order department. India team is lacking in the top-order batting when compared to the New Zealand team. The Indian batsmen have to improve and have to play up to their level to win this match.
Click here for Dream11 Prediction for New Zealand vs India 3rd ODI.