ABOUT THE MATCH | NEW ZEALAND VS INDIA
New Zealand won the 1st ODI match against India by 4 wickets.
TEAM PROBABLE PLAYING XI | NZ VS IND
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF NEW ZEALAND
Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholas, Tom Blundell, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (c&wk), James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomee, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Hamish Bennett, Tim Southee
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Prithvi Shaw, Mayank Agarwal, Virat Kohli (c), KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Kedhar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammad Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Shardul Thakur.
TEAM AND PLAYER PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: NZ VS IND
TOP ORDER ANALYSIS | NZ VS IND
- Mayank Agarwal has the highest strike rate of 103.22 among all the top-order batsmen.
- Virat Kohli with the last match half-century, he has the most average runs of 63.8.
MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | NZ VS IND
- KL Rahul scored maximum average runs of 62.2, which is the highest among all middle-order batsmen.
- Ross Taylor with his unbeaten 107 runs in the previous match, scored a total average runs of 51.2.
TOP ORDER AND MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | NZ VS IND
- Team India look strong in both top-order and middle-order with 38.6 and 39.066 average runs.
- New Zealand team look good in the middle-order with 34.733 average runs.
BOWLING ANALYSIS| NZ VS IND
- Tim Southee picked 10 wickets, which is the highest among all the bowlers.
- In India team, Mohammad Shami took 9 wickets in the last five matches. Jasprit Bumrah bowling with a good economy rate of 4.6.
Previously, most of the matches played at this Venue are won by the second batting team. So there might be a probability of a toss winning team to select bowl first and restrict the first batting team to a low target.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
It is a well-balanced pitch. This Venue will favors bowlers to pick wickets. We can expect only 200+ runs from both sides.
There might be no probability of rain on the matchday. And the conditions at the match time look hot and sunny.
- Total Match Played At Venue – 76
- Batting First Won – 29
- Batting Second Won – 42
- Avg. Score in 1st innings – 218
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 109
- NEW ZEALAND Won – 47
- INDIA Won – 55
- Draw – 1
- No- Result – 5
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
India: W W W W L
New Zealand: L L L L W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
India – Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul
New Zealand – Ross Taylor, Tom Latham
STATS MANIA – VENUE:
Name – Auckland
Matches Played – 76
Matches Won by Home Side – 34
Matches Won by Touring Side – 35
Matches Won by Neutral Side – 2
Matches Tied – 2
Matches with No Result – 3
Highest Individual Innings – 146* M P Stoinis 2016-2017 (New Zealand v Australia)
Best Bowling – 6/28 M A Starc 2014-2015 ( New Zealand v Australia)
Highest Team Innings – 340/5 New Zealand 2006-2007 v Australia
Lowest Team Innings – 73 New Zealand 2006-2007 v Sri Lanka
Highest Run Chase Achieved – 340/5 New Zealand 2006-2007 v Australia
Average Runs per Wicket – 28.25
Average Runs per Over – 4.75
TV – Star Sports 1/HD, Star Sports 2/HD, Sky Sports
Online– Hotstar, Jio TV, Airtel TV.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM | NZ VS IND
New Zealand team looks good in the top-order as well as in the middle-order department. India team is lacking in the bowling when compared to the New Zealand team. The Indian bowlers have to improve in their bowling strategy and have to play up to their level to win this match.
Click Here For Dream 11 Predictions for New Zealand vs India 2nd ODI.