ABOUT THE MATCH
Lahore Qalandars lost their previous match against Karachi Kings by ten wickets, whereas Multan Sultan won their last game by three against Peshawar Zalmi. Multan Sultan is on the success track by losing one game in this season.
Lahore Qalandars are looking to mark their place in the playoffs when they face the Multan Sultan in the upcoming match. If they win this match for the first time, they will enter into playoffs.
If we see the last five matches majority of the games won the chasing side, so the toss winning team expected to choose bowl first. The pitch might considerably slow down as spinners will enjoy bowling in these conditions.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch will be in the favor for the batsman and expected to be slower side for this match since the game is conducting at day time. There are some chances that conditions will not change much during the game.
- Sohail Akhtar once again led the batting unit from the front with his bat and delivered an excellent 68 runs in the first innings.
- The biggest disappointment of the team is Chris Lynn, who had failed to create an impact in this season.
- Shaheen Shah Afridi is currently leading wicket-taker in the bowling unit, and he had 11 wickets on his name in this season.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF LAHORE QALANDARS
Fakhar Zaman, Chris Lynn, Mohammad Hafeez, Ben Dunk (wk), Sohail Akhtar (c), Samit Patel, David Wiese, Shaheen Afridi, Dilbar Hussain, Haris Rauf, Maaz Khan
- The U-19 star Rohail Nazir played his first game and scored 14 runs to the open innings with two boundaries.
- Zeeshan Ashraf registered his second half-century in this season. He scored 52 runs off 39 balls with the help of seven fours and one six.
- Khushdil Shah once again proved himself by his crucial innings against Multan by scoring 30 runs off 20 balls with the help of two sixes.
- Sohail Tanvir and Ali Shafiq had put their splendid performance with their three and two wickets, respectively.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF MULTAN SULTAN
Zeeshan Ashraf (WK), Rohail Nazir, Moeen Ali, Shan Masood (C), Ravi Bopara, Khushdil Shah, Shahid Afridi, Imran Tahir, Ali Shafiq, Sohail Tanvir, Mohammad Irfan
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 5
- LAHORE QALANDARS WON – 2
- MULTAN SULTAN WON – 3
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
LAHORE QALANDARS – L W W W L
MULTAN SULTAN – W W NR W W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
LAHORE QALANDARS – Sohail Akhtar, Muhammad Faizan, Shaheen Afridi
MULTAN SULTAN – Zeeshan Ashraf, Shan Masood, Sohail Tanvir
TV channels – Dsport, Geo Super, PTV Sports, Cricketgateway, Hum TV, Willow TV, TA, Eleven Sports, Flow Sports, Sky Sport NZ
Live streaming – Cricketgateway
Match Timings – 2:00 PM local time (9:00 AM GMT) (2:30 PM IST).
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Multan Sultans have been in excellent form this season and can head into the semi-finals on the back of a win too.