ABOUT THE MATCH
The Toss winning team might have the probability to choose bat first and put a high total on the scoreboard.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This is a well-balanced pitch. Batswomen can score good runs on this ground. Bowlers can also pick wickets in the second innings. We can expect 150+ runs from both sides.
- The last warm-up match between India Women and Pakistan Women was abandoned due to rain.
- Smriti Mandhana scored brilliant 66 runs in the final match against Australia Women.
- Deepti Sharma took 2 wickets in her 4 overs spell.
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad also picked 2 wickets by considering 32 runs.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA WOMEN
Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana, Shikha Pandey, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Deepti Sharma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Radha Yadav, Shafali Varma, Richa Gosh, Arundhati Reddy.
WEST INDIES WOMEN
- They lost the match by 61 runs against India Women’s team in the previous encounter.
- Kyshona Knight is the only batswoman who scored some decent runs in the last match.
- Aaliyah Alleyne took 1 wicket with a good economy rate.
- Hayley Matthews also picked 1 wicket in her 4 overs spell.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WEST INDIES WOMEN
Shemaine Campbelle, Deandra Dottin, Anisa Mohammed, Stafanie Taylor (C), Shakera Selman, Chinelle Henry, Shamilia Connell, Britney Cooper, Afy Fletcher, Hayley Matthews, Chedean Nation
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 18
- INDIA WOMEN – 10
- WEST INDIES WOMEN WON – 8
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
INDIA WOMEN – W W W L NR
WEST INDIES WOMEN – L L L L NR
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
INDIA Women – Smriti Mandhana, Deepti Sharma
West Indies Women – Hayley Matthews, Deandra Dottin
- TV – Sony ESPN, Fox Stars
- Live streaming – Hotstar
- Match Timings – 9:30 AM IST/ 4:00 AM GMT.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By considering previous match performance and current squad, India Women’s team looks strong and has more probability to win this match.
Click Here For Dream11 Prediction.