ABOUT THE MATCH
The fifth warmup match of the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 is scheduled between India Women and Pakistan Women. This match is going to be held at Allan Border Field, Brisbane.
Toss winning team might have the probability to choose a bowl first and restrict the batting team to a low score.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This is a well-balanced pitch. Batsmen can score some good runs in the second innings. Bowlers can also pick wickets in both the innings. We can expect 140+ runs from both sides.
- They lost the final match against the Australia Women team by 11 runs.
- Smriti Mandhana scored brilliant 66 runs in 37 balls.
- Deepti Sharma took 2 wickets in her 4 overs spell.
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad also picked 2 wickets by considering 32 runs.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA WOMEN
- They lost the previous T20 series against England Women.
- Javeria Khan hit an unbeaten 57 runs in the last match.
- Daina Baig picked 2 wickets with a good economy rate.
- Sidra Nawaz scored 19 runs in just 7 balls.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PAKISTAN WOMEN
Javeria Khan, Bismah Maroof (c), Diana Baig, Iram Javed, Anam Amin, Sidra Nawaz(wk), Umaima Sohail, Fatima Sana, Syeda Aroob Shah, Ayesha Zafar, Nahida Khan.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 11
- INDIA WOMEN Won – 9
- PAKISTAN WOMEN Won – 2
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
INDIA WOMEN – W W L W L
PAKISTAN WOMEN – L NR L L L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
INDIA WOMEN – Harmanpreet Kaur, Smriti Mandhana,
PAKISTAN WOMEN – Javeria Khan, Daina Baig
- TV – Sony ESPN, Fox Stars
- Live streaming – Hotstar
- Match Timings – 9:30 AM IST/ 4:00 AM GMT.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By considering the previous head to head match results, India Women team look strong and have more probability to win this match.
Click Here For Dream11 Prediction.