ABOUT THE MATCH | SYDNEY SIXERS VS MELBOURNE STARS
The final match of Big Bash League is schedule between Sydney Sixers and Melbourne Stars. These two teams play against each other for the third time in this Big Bash League (BBL) season.
When these two teams met last time, Sydney Sixers defeated Melbourne Stars.
TEAM PROBABLE PLAYING XI | SS VS MS
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYDNEY SIXERS
Josh Philippe (wk), James Vince, Steve Smith, Moises Henriques (c), Dan Hughes, Jordan Silk, Steve O’Keefe, Ben Dwarshuis, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood, Sean Abbott.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF MELBOURNE STARS
Marcus Stoinis, Nic Maddinson, Nick Larkin, Glenn Maxwell (c), Peter Handscomb, Seb Gotch (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Clinton Hinchcliffe, Adam Zampa, Dan Worrall, Haris Rauf.
TEAM AND PLAYER PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: SS VS MS
TOP ORDER ANALYSIS | SS VS MS
- Among all the top-order batsmen, Steve Smith has an impressive strike rate of 132.77 with average runs of 33.
- Marcus Stoinis scored the maximum average runs of 34.4, which is highest among all the top-order batsmen with a strike rate of 120.9
MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | SS VS MS
- Peter Handscomb hit the highest average runs of 24.75 with a good strike rate of 119.16.
- For the Sydney Sixers team, Jordan Silk scored maximum average runs of 22.8 with a strike rate of 105.25.
TOP AND MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS| SS VS MS
- In both top-order and middle-order Sydney Sixers dominating the Melbourne Stars team with average runs of 30.266 and 18.06.
BOWLING ANALYSIS |SS VS MS
- Sean Abbott took the maximum number of wickets 13 with an economy rate of 7.15.
- Josh Hazlewood is also bowling well with an economy rate of 6.27
- For the Melbourne Stars team, the left-arm spinner Adam Zampa picked the most number of wickets with an economy rate of 8.3.
Sydney Sixers team might want to be bat first and put some good target on the scoreboard. Melbourne Stars team was happy to field first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
For the final Big Bash League (BBL) match, we can expect a well-balanced pitch. Batsmen might score some good runs on this venue. Bowlers can also pick some early wickets.
There might be a probability of huge rain on the matchday. In that case, Sydney Sixers will be the Final winners because they won the qualifiers match.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 13
- SYDNEY SIXERS Won – 6
- MELBOURNE STARS Won – 7
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
- Sydney Sixers: L W W W W
- Melbourne Stars: L L L L W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
Sydney Sixers – James Vince, Steve Smith
Melbourne Stars – Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa
- TV – Sony Six
- Online– Foxtel sports
- Match Timings – 1:45 PM IST /08:15 AMGMT.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Sydney Sixers want to continue their winning flow. Melbourne Stars team also looks good form after winning the challenger match. So we can expect an interesting match on Saturday.