ABOUT THE MATCH
England Women playing against India Women for the second time in the T20I tri-series in Australia. Both teams have won one match and lost one match.
Previous matches played at this venue are mostly won by the second batting team. So we can expect the toss winning team to bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
No international matches were played at this venue till now. Batsmen might score some good runs on this pitch. And the conditions for the matchday look partly cloudy.
- England Women won the previous nail-biting match against Australia Women in the super over.
- Heather Knight played a brilliant knock by scoring 78 runs.
- Natalie Sciver picked 3 with a low economy rate.
- Sarah Glenn also took 3 wickets in her 4 overs spell.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ENGLAND WOMEN
Tammy Beaumont, Katherine Brunt, Heather Knight (c), Danielle Wyatt, Amy Ellen Jones (wk), Natalie Sciver, Lauren Winfield, Sarah Glenn, Freya Davies, Fran Wilson, Sophie Ecclestone.
- Smriti Mandhana scored 35 runs which were highest among all the batswomen.
- Rajeshwari took 2 wickets with a good economy rate.
- Harmanpreet Kaur hit a terrific 42 runs in the first match of this series.
- Deepti Sharma also picked 1 with a good economy rate in the last match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA WOMEN
Shikha Pandey, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana, Veda Krishnamurthy, Deepti Sharma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Radha Yadav, Arundhati Reddy, Shafali Verma.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 19
- ENGLAND WOMEN Won – 14
- INDIA WOMEN Won – 4
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 1
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
ENGLAND WOMEN – W W W L W
INDIA WOMEN – W W W W L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
ENGLAND WOMEN – Amy Ellen Jones, Heather Knight
INDIA WOMEN – Smriti Mandhana, Harmanpreet Kaur
- TV – Sony ESPN, Fox Sports,
- Online – HOTSTAR
- Match Timings – 8: 40 AM IST/ 3: 10 AM GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
When these two teams met the first time, India women team won that match. So Indian Women’s team might continue their dominance against England Women’s team.