ABOUT THE MATCH
The Women’s Super Smash 2019/20 is scheduled between canterbury magicians vs Otago sparks on January 14th, 2020. The match is going to be held at Hagley Oval, Christchurch, and the live telecast will begin from 10:30 AM(local time).
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch is very good for wickets and It had bounce throughout the game and whoever had the skill could let the ball talk and the pitch favors for the ball.
MATCH PREVIEW | WOMENS SUPER SMASH
- Canterbury Magicians have announced that they are not making any changes in the squad they remain unchanged 12-women squad for the game.
- No changes are expected in the playing 11 either.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF CANTERBURY MAGICIANS
Frances Mackay (C), Laura Hughes, Jacinta Savage, Jess Simmons, Gabby Sullivan, Emma Kench, Sarah Asmussen, Missy Banks, Nat Cox, Ella Chandler, Allie Mace Cochrane, and Kirsty Nation.
- Otago Sparks has announced that they are not making any changes in the squad they remain unchanged 12-member squad from the last game.
- They would not like to tinker with the winning combination.
- Expect an unchanged playing 11 from the Sparks.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF OTAGO SPARKS
Suzie Bates (C), Hannah Darlington, C Blakely, Eden Carson, M Cowan, Emma Black, Marina Lamplough, AJ Wellington, S Gray, Sophie Oldershaw, Katey Martin, H Jansen, and Bella James.
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- K Martin
- K Nation
- M Cowan
- E Carson
- F Mackay (VC)
- J Savage
- S Bates (C)
- H Jensen
- G Sullivan
- H Darlington
- A Wellington
Click Here For Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*